Welcome to AACA
The Architects Accreditation Council of Australia is recognised as the national organisation responsible for advocating, coordinating and facilitating national standards for the registration of architects in Australia and for the recognition of Australian architects overseas by the relevant Registration Authorities.
AACA is constituted of nominees from all State and Territorial Architects’ Registration Boards in Australia. It is not a Registration Authority and can only make recommendations to the various Boards. The decision for the registration of architects lies solely with the Boards.
On this website you can find out about:
- Review of Academic Equivalence (RAE)
- Review of Graduate Equivalence (RGE)
- Architectural Practice Examination
- Migration Skills Assessment
- National Program of Assessment
- APEC Architect
- Architects Registers
- Mutual Recognition
- Recognised Architecture Qualifications
- Review of the NCSA