The July 2021 Stakeholder Update Report on the Accreditation of Architecture Programs has been released.
The Report includes updates on:
• Review of the National Standard of Competency for Architects
• Managing the impact of COVID-19 on the accreditation of architecture programs
• Provider Annual Reporting
• Updates to the Australian Accreditation Standing Panel
• Review of Accreditation Fee Schedule and Fee Arrangements
This and earlier Stakeholder Update Reports, as well as all other Architecture Program Accreditation documents can be found on the AACA Publications web page.
The Report has been distributed to all key stakeholders.
Any inquiries on the Update Report should be directed to the Accreditation Secretariat C/AACA via Accreditation@aaca.org.au.