The latest Stakeholder Update Report on the Accreditation of Architecture Programs has been released.
You can access the January 2021 Stakeholder Update Report here: Accreditation of Architecture Programs – Stakeholder Update Report – January 2021
The Report includes updates on:
- Updates to the Architecture Program Accreditation Procedure – published December 2020
- Managing the impact of COVID-19 on the accreditation of architecture programs
- 2021 Provider Annual Reporting – submit by 15th April 2021
- Accreditation Management Committee update
- Annual Report on 2019 Accredited Architecture Programs in Australia
- Updates to the listing of accredited architecture qualifications
- Nominations to join the Australian Accreditation Standing Panel – submit by 31st March 2021
- Review of the National Standard of Competency for Architects
- Leadership changes at AACA – Appointment of new CEO
The Report has been distributed to all key stakeholders.
This and earlier Stakeholder Update Reports, as well as all other Architecture Program Accreditation documents can be found on the AACA Publications web page.
Any inquiries on the Update Report should be directed to the Accreditation Secretariat C/AACA via Accreditation@aaca.org.au.