Update Report for Stakeholders on the Accreditation of Architecture Programs
The latest Stakeholder Update Report on the Accreditation of Architecture Programs has just been prepared by the Accreditation Secretariat.
You can access the June 2019 Update Report here: Accreditation of Architecture Programs – Stakeholder Update Report, June 2019.
The Report has been distrbuted to the following groups:
– Architect Registration Boards (ARBs)
– The Executive of the Architects Accreditation Council of Australia (AACA)
– The Executive of the Australian Institute of Architects (AIA)
– The Executive of the Association of Architecture Schools of Australasia (AASA)
– The Executive of the Australian Deans of Built Environment and Design (ADBED)
– Head of School listing for Australian and New Zealand architecture programs
– The New Zealand Registered Architects Board (NZRAB)
Any inquiries on the Update Report should be directed to the Accreditation Secretariat C/AACA via A[email protected] or telephone inquiries via the AACA Office +61 2 8042 8930.
Trackback from your site.